Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Review: Blood to Dust By: L.J. Shen




Author: L.J. Shen 
Release Date: June 18th 2016 
Genre: Dark Romance  
Format: Kindle (ARC)


My Review: 

Let me start off by saying this is my first serious dark smut book I've ever read shocking right!? Ok, ok I know what your thinking HOW!? && I totally agree with you! But I take full responsibility for depriving myself of such hotness.

Upon getting my ARC I put everything I had aside && dove in right away at first I was a little confused at how the story was being played out I had to re-read a couple of times. It had nothing to do with the authors writing or a book, I just used to reading loving puppies, unicorns && steamy sex reads right off the bat so this was new!

We've got two characters who are such alphas that the pages sizzle fire! Prescott && Nate are total opposites of one another, but it so works you can't help but love this top (One True Pair) in case you'rewondering. 

Prescott is beautiful && comes from money, but this girl could care less there is no silver spoon attached to her mouth, she's made a life for herself on her own! (no hand outs here) But what she's rich in is heart, she's tough, strong, fearless && kick ass!!! I adored everything && anything about her. She could be my bff anyday.

Nate was the broken, damaged man who took my heart, he grew up the polar opposite he was abused, poor, && a criminal, but he had this soft, sweet && caring side to him who doesn't love a bad boy with equal parts && the way these two intertwined in each other's lives was like nothing else, what these two go through is unbelievable I was gasping at almost every page I was like a thrill seeker looking for my next big thrill, I couldn't put it down.



My Final Thoughts: 

Blood to Lust has all the makings of a great book L.J. Shen is a truly gifted author she made dark, oh so damn sexy that she even had me shocked at times. So when I tell you this book shocked me, you betterbelieve me it was that good!!! I can't wait to read more of her writing.

Author Info: 
   
http://www.ljshen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment